This was too cute I had to blog it! Tuesday night Taelor came over to spend the night with us. I had gone to the store and bought some much needed popcorn, strawberries, waffles and a princess movie!
So when we got home the first thing the girls did was get thier princess (or as Hannah calls it sa-sa) dresses on. Once they were all dolled up and popcorn was popped, they were ready for the movie! The Swan Princess!
Here they are all dolled up with thier popcorn ready! Too stinkin cute!
We had a fun night of dress up, movie and popcorn. Later we ate ice cream and m&m's, read books, watched another movie in Hannah's room in the dark and then Happily ever after into dreamland!
The next morning I made the girls strawberry topped belgin waffles. (remember I said I bought them...not exactly home made, but whatever!) Too delicious not to take a picture
Breakfast is served your heinesses!
We had a fabulous evening and day together! Thanks for coming to play with us Taelor!!




1 comment:
so cute! Michelle had the teenager slumber party, we had the pre-teen slumber party, and you had the little girl slumber party, so much fun!
Post a Comment