OOPS!! I started posting this from our pics from JC Penneys a few months back and I just realized that I never actually posted! So for your viewing pleasure here you are! These were some of my favorites!!
oh my goodness, that was so cute, do I get a wallet of your girls??? PLEASE!!!! you know how I love pictures! that one of Natalie slobbing on her hands was adorable, and of Hannah looking off in the black and white... love love love pictures, and glad you and Hannah had such a great time with Elmo and friens! she couldnt' contain her self dancing- how fun! see you soon, Katie
1 comment:
oh my goodness, that was so cute, do I get a wallet of your girls??? PLEASE!!!! you know how I love pictures! that one of Natalie slobbing on her hands was adorable, and of Hannah looking off in the black and white... love love love pictures, and glad you and Hannah had such a great time with Elmo and friens! she couldnt' contain her self dancing- how fun! see you soon, Katie
Post a Comment