Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Fishy Family Day!

This past weekend was full of fun!  Well, it was actually a little more than a weekend.  Both Jeremy and I took Thursday & Friday off from work and we got to spend some wonderful family time together.  We were planning on going camping, but the weather didn't pan out so well so we decided to have some indoor fun.  We decided to head to the Seattle Aquarium!  So we got up and got ready to go!

Here is Hannah all ready to go...ok just out of bed and excited to see the fishies!!

 
Where did Natalie go?
And we are off!!
On the Ferry
 

It was a little rainy when we got there but we didn't mind, we are from Washington! =o)
Hannah LOVED to touch the critters in the tide pools. 
They had really big jelly fish!  Cute ones too!
one of the tanks.  I think there are fish in there...they must be blending. =o)
They had a flannel board thingy and Hannah loved it! She had to put almost every one of them on.
 
I was there too.  Natalie had a pretty good time too!! She loved looking at the "only in Hawaii" exhibit.  It was very bright and colorful.
After the aquarium we headed back to the ferry terminal only to realize that Maranda is used to reading the Bremerton side of the schedule, so we missed the ferry.  I guess we have to go play some more!  darn!!
Once Jeremy took a look at the schedule we found our way on time and headed for home.  Bye Bye Big City!!
Hannah and Daddy on the big boat!  It stopped raining for a minute but was still pretty cold and windy!
Natalie and Mom stayed inside where it was warm and cozy....zzzzz
Once we got back to the car, it was time to crash.

When we got home we all took it easy and just lounged around the house for the rest of the evening. Jeremy and Hannah headed down for a nap and cleaned up a bit.  Ok I had to clean up a lot.  Here is your WARNING.  I was so glad that Natalie waited until we got home to do the following.  Again here is your final WARNING.  Do not  scroll down if you are a wimp.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V

 
 

Yes that was awesome!  poop to the shoulders and bathtime commenced afterwards.  THAT was a mess I did not want to clean in a bathroom in Seattle.  I'm sure they are thankful! =o)

Well, thats all folks!



1 comment:

Katie Ashcraft said...

that was hilarious! I'm so proud of you that you grabbed the camera to take the "in the moment" shot before you cleaned her up- all for our... errr... enjoyment! that cracked me up! your family is adorable! see you sunday, Katie