So Hannah and I got to see Sesame Street Live! 123 Imagine today at the Tacoma Dome! It was soo fun! For months I have been looking forward to going and the last week or so I have been hyping Hannah up to go see Elmo. Last night when I layed her down she said "mom? We get to see Elmo tomorrow?!" And I said yes and she was SSSOOO excited! She reminded me of the Disneyland commercial with the little boy that says "I'm too excited to sleep!!" She was too cute!
So we got up and ate some breakfast and we were out the door, after gassing up and a quick potty and parade pit stop at Grandma Debbi's work, we were off.
View from the Narrows Bridge.
Here is Hannah when we found our seats
We're here!!
Hannah got one of the spinning Elmo Lights, it has been difficult to get it away from her since we got it!
Its BIG BIRD!!
My camera and picture skills arent that great, but here are some from the show!
Hannah could not be contained to a seat, she HAD to DANCE!!
Here is a pic with us where you can see the stage.
She just spun and spun and spun in her pretty dress!!
This was the farewell song!
All in all Hannah did wonderful and I really enjoyed the fun day we had with just the two of us. A great big thanks to Miss Laura for watching Natalie while we went and had so much fun!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment