Friday, February 27, 2009

So not daily, maybe weekly?

OR every so often, thats what I can do.



So whats been going on? Last time I wrote it was a rough week. Well I am glad to say that this week has been fairly good. The transition of losing 2 coworkers has been alright. It certianly has not been easy. More with with less people and me trying to figure out how to get it all done is fun...not. But I still enjoy my job and I am greatful to God that He has provided for our family.

I started working a new shift last week. I am now working 4x10's with weekends and Wednesdays off. It has been going well. I start at 6am so that is a little rough, but having a day home to play with Hannah and be at home has been a wonderful blessing. I looked online the other day and think I might take her to the YMCA for swimming sometimes on Wednesday mornings. I would like to get her comfortable in the water.

Our dog Choco is doing much better. Not sure what happened to him, we were really worried about him, he was having trouble walking or even standing on his back legs, but after a couple days in the house, he was fine. Praise God we didnt have to put him down just yet.

Finances have been tight but the Lord God always provides. We ate a good dinner last night and have a warm house to come home to...er well not exactly warm at the moment.

Poor Jeremy has been fighting with the furnace for a few days now. He says he finally figured out what has been causing the problem, however it did cost $175 that he believes was unnecessary and he will tell the shady salesman just what he thinks about his way of doing business. =o)

Well thats about it, I'm going to go spend the evening with my family.

Peace out trout!

~m

No comments: