Well lookie there - another blog entry! I am 2 for 2!
Today hase been a whirlwind of getting nothing I had planned done at work. I keep having a reminder pop up every 15 minutes to do something, but I'm so busy doing everything else I haven't gotten to it yet...notice I am typing here in my blog rather than doing it. =o)
I did get a very touching email from my husband today. Just a simple I love you with a youtube link. I go to the link and it is a video of Stevie Wonder singing, I just called to say I love you. Very sweet and it made me smile. Jeremy and I have been very snippy with eachother lately and I know that we both have some work to do. The stresses of life seem to always get in the way. And what we should be doing is asking God to help us and help eachother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment