Monday, March 16, 2009

A bittersweet farewell

This next week will be a tough one, especially Wednesday for me. Our dear dear friends Jeremy and Christy will be leaving PO and heading off for a new adventure that the Lord has prepared for them. I am so excited for them, but am going to miss them and their adorable children oh, so very much.

Without getting myself all teary-eyed I will just say that have been an amazing blessing to me and my family and where the Lord is taking them to, their new church family will be sooo blessed to have them.

And also with thier departure, comes responsibilies to my Jeremy. He will be working in the church office now as Jeremy-1 is leaving and is pretty much out of the office now. Its fun to see my Jeremy learn and grow his ministry. I also have to admit that I am relieved that for the 1st time practically since Jeremy and I have been together that he will be having a steady paycheck that we know exactly when and how much it will be!! I can actually start and work on a budget plan!! Whoa!! Hopefully I stay on it much better than I do my blog entries =o)

Also I will need to adjust to being a Ministry Assistant's wife. I know he is not a pastor, but he is going to be taking on a lot of responsibilities and it will be my job to stand by him and be the best wife and mother to Hannah as I can. He will have a very busy schedule and will be away in the evenings fairly often (less dinners and dishes for me..ha ha) but some lonely times for me at night, just me and Hannah time I guess. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself. Cleaning house is just not my forte. I mean I can do it, I just don't like doing it. I guess I better get used to it and be a good little wifey and take care of my home and family. I guess I should pray that the Lord give me the motivation to keep my home up when I have "spare" time.

No comments: