Now it looks like I am on a once a month basis with this whole blog thing. Ah whatever! I guess it just shows you how busy I am right? ha!
Well life is busy. And it seems to be getting busier and busier. But its ok. I guess I'm not quite as busy as Jeremy is now! He's been gone a lot of evenings. Tuesday night Youth Group, Wed night church (for me too) Thursdays soon will be filled with Taste & See ministry, Fridays are either home fellowship nights or Youth for Christ, as are some Saturdays, and well Sundays are a full day for all of us. So I have been finding myself home with just me and the kiddo more lately. It was fine at first, then a little lonely, now its just something to get used to. I am still working on in a way finding myself. I feel like by having husband in ministry, I need to stand by him, support him and be the best wife and mother I can be, the wife and mom I haven't been. Its not to say that just because my husband is in the ministry now that I HAVE to do all these things, its that I have been needing to do them and I will make an extra effort. I know that is what God wants me to do, and by doing what He wants, all things are good.
So tonight was a wonderful study on Passover. Pastor Kevin did a wonderful job at explaining the time line and the truths in the bible of what actual day that our Lord and Savior Jesus suffered and died on the cross for us all. I just wish I could implant all that info into my brain and have it stay there!
Hannah has been getting bigger and learning soooo much so quickly! I have been teaching her sign language and she now knows probably about 15-20 signs. However I have to remember to tell people that are watching her what in the world she is talking about when she tells them she wants a cracker! lol!! Her little mind is just working like crazy and is soaking up so much info. She is SOO busy! Constantly on the move. Her patience is definitely slim these days. I think her eye teeth will be popping in soon, I've heard those are painful.
Next weekend is the annual Men's Retreat weekend and I have been dubbed the cook. There are 5 other ladies that will be there helping, but I have set the menu and made my shopping list. Today I went to Debbie's and she shared her wisdom of her years past as cook for the retreats. I think this will be fun, but will certainly be a lot of work.
Well enough rambling for me for now. I really gotta write more often so I don't have so much to cover each entry!! lol
In Christ,
Maranda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment