Friday, April 24, 2009

The months not over folks!

Lookey there! Not too shabby huh?

Well this week has been a crazy fun week, well I guess I should say the last 2 have been a frenzy. Both Jerm and I were super busy planning for the Men's Retreat at Ft Flaggler. I was cooking and he was, well, planning. The food turned out fantastic and I was soooo thankful that everything went as smooth as it could have! Praise the Lord!! I had a ball, the ladies were awesome and I was exhausted! I think today is the first day that I don't feel completely tired. Well I do right now since its 9:30 and I'm not in bed yet. =o)

Work has been completely insane. Monday was the 1st day of the Roll out for the new Orca system. WHOA! It started out a little bumpy with the equipment, ended up to be the operator problem not equipment, and then it was smooth sailing!! Tuesday was great, a few minor problems but went great. I was off Wednesday, worked Thursday and it was a disaster! Things all over the place weren't working! Boy was I glad to have taken Friday off!! ha ha

Today was a wonderful day and I got to stay home with Banana and I bought myself a new camera!!!! YEAH! We've had a nice camera for a few years now but its rather large and if I ever take it anywhere with me it ends up sitting in the car or not coming at all. So with this new small Kodak, I am hoping to keep it around and catch some awesome memories and pics! Maybe I'll actually post some pics on this blog huh?!

Tomorrow we may go to an old friends house to his daughters birthday party. Could see some of the old crowd there. Should be fun, but most likely will be awkward. Jerm ran into John the other day and we were invited to the birthday party...oh I just remembered if we go I should bring a present!!! Doh! ...Anyways, He mentioned that there is something missing in his life and maybe this could be an open door to share the Gospel with him!! So I will be praying for an open door and an open heart.

Welp, the Hub just got home, so I guess I'll wrap this up!

Peace out trout!!

No comments: