Well we had about a week of good health and then yesterday Hannah had a hard time. She was battling all day with tummy and potty trouble but by the end of the day she was really struggling with breathing so I called the doc and they told me to take her to Harrison to the ER/Urgent Care. After a breathing treatment, chest X-ray, prednisolone and tylenol, we were on our way home. We go back to the dr on Friday to see her regular dr for a followup. I am really hoping we can get to the bottom of whats going on. I feel so bad for her, mostly her tummy aches and her poor little "bum hurts" as she says.
HEre are some pics from last night. She looked so cute in her little hospital gown.
sorry I cant get it flipped over =o)
Such a little trooper. I'll try to keep everyone posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment