So I don't have much time but I had to post these stories about Hannah. (who by the way is doing fab and much better, but Dr wants us to see an allergist.) Anyways funny stories..
The other night I was sound asleep when I woke up to Hannah crying and saying she was scared. So I get up and out of bed to check on her and I ask her what she is scared of...her answer, "Daddy's snores." I could not contain my laughter. I'm sure he sounded like a scary monster growling! I of course comforted her and told her that it was ok and couldnt wait to climb back in bed to tell Jerm. Too funny!!
Also, lately I have been teaching her that when someone tells her she is cute, that she should say "thank you". So the other night her and Jeremy were playing and I told her that she was cute. She just smiled and stared at me like a cute little 2 year old. I then said, "Hannah, what do you say when someone tells you that you're cute?" She answers, " 'Scuse me" like she had burped. Too cute.
Well thats all the time I have for tonight. Hopefully soon we can get some $ saved up to get our computer fixed or a new one so I can add my pics I have on my camera.
Love ya'll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment