Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hannah's new bedding and Whats my name!

Well Hannah learned this morning to say her name when you ask her what her name is. Too stinkin cute!!! Of course when Stevie asked her at church tonight what her name was she just answered "NO!" Ahhh I can't wait until she turns 2!

Today was a successful day of sewing for me today! Since I got my sewing machine for my birthday this past year I have been trying to not let it collect dust and make some cute projects. So far I have only made square things like a quilt, nursing covers, a curtain...(I won't mention the pregnancy brain fart I had on that one...maybe I'll save that for another entry) and now a comforter and pillow case for Hannah's new big girl room. Tonight when we got home from church it was sitting out so we could show daddy and she just looked to cute not to snap a photo so here is your royal cuteness enjoying her new pillow and blankie.




You can sort of see what the back side of them looks like from the bottom of the 2nd picture its just some small pink polka dots. Too cute I am so proud of myself!! I just might try to make some matching curtains or valances for her windows...learning from my past mistake.... ok ok I'll tell you, for the baby's room (currently still Hannah's) I made a curtain for it and forgot to actually split the material in 2 pieces so it would open in the middle. So now I'll just have to slide it all over to one side and maybe find or make a cute bow and hooks to clip it back when I want to open them. OK gotta go enjoy!!

No comments: