Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 2009


OK so I'm really bad at this blogging thing! So I guess once a month is what you get. Well the month of June has been very busy and we've done lots of fun things and I took lots of fun pictures. You've heard of speed walking, and speed skating, well here is speed blogging. here is a glimps of our month of June!



Hannah Kay loves the apples!



Mamma & babies are doing well...however we are missing 1 chickie I'm afraid it may have fallen victim of a hawk or raccoon. =o(




Taelors 4th birthday party! Lots of kids & lots of friends and family!




Princess Taelor blows out the candles




Some of the coolest kids I know.

The bestest pic of Jeremy's Parental Units!!

Shilah and Hannah riding hard on the 4 wheeler



Good night!




Then Hannah and mommy took a trip to Grandma Debbi's and got to play in the sprinkler for the 1st time ever!


Fun fun!!
Splish splash!








And we topped off the month with the Fathoms O' Fun Parade 2009

Oh Taste & See that the Lord is GOOD!!

That's all folks!! I'll end with some super cuteness! Good night!






No comments: