So last time I posted you may have guessed that Jeremy and I are expecting #2! We are very excited. The pictures in my last post were how I told Jeremy and most everyone else. It was quite fun to see some people catch on right away and others...welllll, not so quickly. (Jeremy included) lol!
So I've been feeling mostly OK. Very tired, which I remember from when I was pregnant with Hannah and a little queasy which has made it hard for me to do much of anything.
So the last two weeks have been quite busy for us. I keep saying that we are so busy, but really its mostly Jeremy that is so busy. He has been running like wild and doing a great job serving the Lord! I am proud of him, though I miss him sometimes and I think Hannah does too, but we are ok knowing that he's providing for us and serving the Lord Jesus every day.
The weekend after I found out I was pregnant we had a wonderful family weekend. Jeremy and I went out and had a date night to celebrate our wonderful news and spend some well needed time together to catch up with what has been going on in each others lives. We had planned on dinner and a movie, but we only made it through dinner. We are old. Movie didn't start until almost 10:00pm and after a long day at work for both of us and a big delicious meal, there was no way we would last an hour before the movie started and then be able to stay awake another 2 hours to watch a movie. So, we decided to pick the kiddo up from Grandma Debbi's and head on home.
The next day we had a wonderful breakfast together, family nap and then a short day hike in the Theler Wetlands in Belfair. The weather was wonderful. I was a bad mommy and forgot the sunscreen for poor Banana and she got a little bit of a burn on her arms and cheeks, but she didn't complain. =o)
This is a caterpiller that Daddy found.
So we enjoyed God's Creation and quality family time together. It was quality time well needed. The next day we went to Grandma Debbi's and helped her cut some bushes down for Mothers' day and just hung out. A very restful weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment