Sunday, January 29, 2012

Something to share. =o)

For those of you who have not heard the news, Hannah Kay and Natalie May have something special to share!






This was at no prompting by me for Hannah to say anything, she is just really excited to be a big sister again!! When we told her, she was smiling really big and said "Awesome!" and then asked "Today?"  We laughed and told her it takes a long time for a new baby to come but it will be soon enough.  Then she said that since she already has a sister, that she only wants a baby brother.  


A while later we were talking again and she said that she wants a brother, but then I told her that sometimes boys are stinky.  She went into deep thought for a moment and said..."well maybe I can have another sister."    She is such a funny girl.  Nat is pretty much oblivious at this point since she is still pretty little.  Its funny to think that when Hannah was her age, we had just brought Nat home from the hospital.  At least this time around Nat will be a little older, and hopefully it will be a little easier on me.  We'll see! I know the Lord is Good and whatever He deals me will be for His glory! 


So I forgot to share how I told Jeremy the big news.  With Hannah I was soo excited when I took the test and saw 2 lines I kind of just freaked out and shoved the test in his face. So when Nat came along, I wanted to be a little more creative, so I made Hannah a tee shirt that said "I can't keep a secret...I'm a big sister to be!"  It was pretty funny that he didn't get it at first.  His excuse was that he already knew that she would be a big sister SOMEDAY, just not really figuring out that it was going to be in 9 months! lol
So with this one, I found some vinyl letters that stick on windows and mirrors and such and well, this is what it said.




I woke up a little earlier than he did, put up the letters and went back to bed and waited for him to get up.  Then I followed him to the bathroom as he noticed it he said "HEY! What does that say?!"  LOL  he is so cute! 


Well that's all for now!! 







No comments: