Friday, September 24, 2010

Picnic Time for Teddy Bears... well not really, but we still had a picnic

Ok I know this is going to be a serious shock to you but this is my 3rd blog for today?! Can you believe it?!  I know I can't.  But I seriously have to get caught up with my super slackerness!  Last Saturday we had our CCPO Picnic!  It was a lot of fun!  The weather could have been just a smidge warmer and I would have been thrilled, but the rain held off just long enough for us to enjoy our time of fellowship.



 The adorable Jeromy and Katie... Typing Jeromy is hard BTW. =o)

Jantastic, Muck & Barj

 I was trying to get a picture of Jeremy without a retarded look on his face, but well he yiz what he yiz.

 Worship and a devotional lead by Jeremy
The super cute Linnea and big ole Charlie!  He is such a cutie!

Emma Bean! I couldn't catch her with her mouth closed! lol  Guacamole chips mmmm!
 Just before the devotional some folks went off for a walk and took Hannah with them.  I was glad she got to run around and I got to enjoy the devotional.
 After a while, Nat finally surrendered in Katies arms and took a short nap.  She woke up as we were packing up and getting ready to go.



 As we were leaving Hannah had a minor meltdown with a missing shoe episode and she didnt want to leave her friends Jana and Aubrey.  But soon we got her into the car and she passed out.  In fact when we pulled into the driveway both girls were sleeping and I knew if I brought them into the house naptime would be over.  I thought "hmmm, I could use a nap myself."  So I leaned my seat back in the van, and took one myself.  Us 3 girls took a nap in the driveway.  It was nice!  Actually it had just started pouring down rain when I pulled in and the pounding of the rain on the van was quite relaxing! lol!!



1 comment:

Katie Ashcraft said...

Maranda!!! It's been almost a month! What's going on over there???? ........ me.......