Friday, September 24, 2010

Backlog Part Deux!

These are mostly just some random pics from around the house but they were cute and I wanted to share!

Here are my laundry helpers!
 
Look at that face!!
 
Play time!
 
Cheese
 

OK this one is funny!!  One morning I was going to make some sugar cookies and needed to take some butter out to soften.  I took a cube out of the fridge and put it on the kitchen counter.  I headed into the laundry room to swap out some clothes and when I came out, Hannah looked quite suspicious.  I asked her what she had done and she of course replied with "Nufing."  I said "Tell me what you did."  And she said "Eat butter!"  "What?!  What butter?"  She proceeded to run into the kitchen and pointed to the now, wrapperless, chunk missing butter on the kitchen counter!  What a weirdo!

The next day we had some old friends over for a Turkey Dinner!!  YUM turkey!  Last year Jerm had bought a couple of turkeys when they were on sale after Thanksgiving so we decided to cook them up with a full spread.  We invited our old buddies Hope and Joe along with thier 2 boys to dinner. 
The guys had a fun time catching up...notice the burned marshmallows on the sweet potatoes.  OOPS! Thanks Hope for smelling them before the house burned down! lol 
Super cute Baby Clayton!
Hannah had a blast playing with her new friend Zach!  We hardly saw them after dinner, they were so busy playing in her room! Fast Friends!
This one was just too cute not to share, this is my brother playing with Natalie at my mom's house!
My hansome Nephews Damien and Skyler
And one of Hannah's favorite things to do, eat crackers in a cup on the couch with her Lovey and Pillow. 
 
OK so I will try to put up some more later!  I'm trying to catch up!

No comments: