Our first stop in fun land is the Point Defiance Zoo! Rachelle and I braved it and took 7 kids to the zoo. Poor Turtle got sick and wasn't able to come. No he wasn't one of the exhibits, he is Rachelle's little cousin. =o) When we first arrived we found a peacock...or as Hannah called it a Tee-Talk. It was beautiful with his tail all puffed out. I think he was getting irritated with all the kids gawking all over him and at one point started rattling and shaking them off to scare the kids. Yeah, that didn't work too well. So we watched him as we sat and ate our lunch.
Soon we were off to the Aquarium, I really liked that part. In fact after seeing the Seattle Aquarium recently I almost think this one was better. At least they had sharks! Hannah really liked the sharks.
We wandered around crisscrossing our way around the zoo. The big elephants!
Taelor posing for a pretty picture. =o)
Towards the end of our trip we finally headed to feed the goats. As soon as I had told Hannah that we were going to the zoo she said she wanted to feed the goats so I made sure we had enough quarters. Did you know its 50 cents to get a tiny handful of goat food?! Craziness!
The goats made Natalie a little goofy I think.My mom wanted to make sure that I got a picture with Hannah and a Hippopotamus. This was the only one they have. Here you go mom!
Poor Nat Monster had too much fun with her duck.
Then the last weekend in June we had the annual Fathoms O' Fun Parade!! Its always a busy day for Jeremy, but the girls and I took it easy at Grandma's house. I really wanted to have both girls in the Parade this year, but Natalie wasn't feeling very good so I thought it best for her to miss it this year. She will, I'm sure do great next year.
Hannah was excited to hand out candy and money to people. Of course the money was gospel tracts and she had a ball before the parade started.Here is most of the crew this year. It was smaller than years past, but we got the job done! hundreds and hundreds of gospel tracts out into the community! I pray they all find open hearts and the lost be found!!
Jeremy did a great job this year decorating the trailer and the Suburban! I think it was the best yet!
Tee hee hee, the kids dared me to take a picture of some road kill. They should know better by now! poor squirlly!
So here is some cuteness to make up for it!!
Once we started the parade it ran SOOOOO fast!! We ended up running more of it than we walked. About 3/4 of the way, Jeremy and Kevin swapped driving duties and Hannah got to ride in the front seat of the Suburban with Daddy and wave like a princess! She thought that was pretty cool.
The next day was the much anticipated Dance Recital of Taelor! I had been so excited to see her dance that I could barely contain myself! She did so good and was too stinkin cute in her little tutu!
And by the time we got home my girlies were all tuckered out!
Then the last weekend in June we had the annual Fathoms O' Fun Parade!! Its always a busy day for Jeremy, but the girls and I took it easy at Grandma's house. I really wanted to have both girls in the Parade this year, but Natalie wasn't feeling very good so I thought it best for her to miss it this year. She will, I'm sure do great next year.
Hannah was excited to hand out candy and money to people. Of course the money was gospel tracts and she had a ball before the parade started.Here is most of the crew this year. It was smaller than years past, but we got the job done! hundreds and hundreds of gospel tracts out into the community! I pray they all find open hearts and the lost be found!!
Jeremy did a great job this year decorating the trailer and the Suburban! I think it was the best yet!
Tee hee hee, the kids dared me to take a picture of some road kill. They should know better by now! poor squirlly!
So here is some cuteness to make up for it!!
Once we started the parade it ran SOOOOO fast!! We ended up running more of it than we walked. About 3/4 of the way, Jeremy and Kevin swapped driving duties and Hannah got to ride in the front seat of the Suburban with Daddy and wave like a princess! She thought that was pretty cool.
The next day was the much anticipated Dance Recital of Taelor! I had been so excited to see her dance that I could barely contain myself! She did so good and was too stinkin cute in her little tutu!
Taelor is the 4th one from the left.
The dance was to Elvis "I can't help falling in love with you"Then beautiful lil Sawyer came on! She was super cute too!!
The graduating class of 2010!
The graduating class of 2010!
Finale!
So that wraps up June and we started off July with a bang! Well OK, that was the 4th, but before then we went on our 1st annual church family camp! It was sooooo much fun. despite the rain and cold I think a good time was had by all.
Max and Iana were so cute playing I had to go see what they were up to. Come to find out they were trying to get the snails out of their shells to become slugs. Eek poor snails! lol
So that wraps up June and we started off July with a bang! Well OK, that was the 4th, but before then we went on our 1st annual church family camp! It was sooooo much fun. despite the rain and cold I think a good time was had by all.
Max and Iana were so cute playing I had to go see what they were up to. Come to find out they were trying to get the snails out of their shells to become slugs. Eek poor snails! lol
Max was very intense. =o) Phil was pleased I brought some peanut butter for him. poor kid would go through serious withdrawals without some peanut butter everyday! =o)
Hannah likes M&M's
I was thankful that Saturday afternoon Hannah was able to take a good long nap.
Chef Pat made some yummy spaghetti!
I was thankful that Saturday afternoon Hannah was able to take a good long nap.
Chef Pat made some yummy spaghetti!
Karl shared a campfire story.
I think Kevin was amused, or at least entertained. =o)
Hannah and Emma were so cute and played so well together all weekend, until that last part when they had a minor hair pulling incident, but other than that I was so thankful to have her there to play with Hannah. They are so adorable!
We played a couple of rounds of pokerrrrrr uhhh "home school economics" with the Wiley's and Hannah Galla. It was fun! But it got late and we headed off to our tent for the night.
Hannah and Emma were so cute and played so well together all weekend, until that last part when they had a minor hair pulling incident, but other than that I was so thankful to have her there to play with Hannah. They are so adorable!
We played a couple of rounds of pokerrrrrr uhhh "home school economics" with the Wiley's and Hannah Galla. It was fun! But it got late and we headed off to our tent for the night.
Jeremy woke up nice happy and refreshedJuanita ...not so much. =o) It was pretty cold and drizzly in the morning.
Soon after a bible study we all packed up and headed home. All in all it was a great trip and I really look forward to heading to DopeyWalrus again. =o)
The next weekend day was the 4th of July!! The girls and I got up and headed off to church as usual and went over to Moms house to hang out for the day before we headed downtown to the Taste & See Trailer and to watch the fireworks.
It was nice until it started raining AGAIN!
But the kids had fun in the bouncy house while we waited.
Once the rain started The girls and I along with Katie who was the keeper of Natalie =o) hid in the trailer out of the rain for a little while. Hannah found some cherries to keep her busy for a bit. mmm
Thanks Katie for taking such good care of Nat for me! You are too cute!!
When it was close to time for the fireworks to start, Hannah was getting a bit cranky and so we headed to the suburban to wait out of the rain for the "sparklies" to start.
Poor Hannah was so tired she didn't quite make it and it was the end of the line for her. So we tried to head for home. We thought about stopping at Bob & Rhonda's to watch with the Schoolers, but there wasn't any parking and it was getting late, so I turned around ans just then the fireworks started. Hannah perked right up so we headed back downtown to the Trailer and watched most of them from there. It didn't last long before Hannah was REALLY ready to go so off to home we went.
So, that was a really long post and if you made it this far, congratulations! I should really post more often and it wouldn't be so long, but with 2 little ones, and working and trying to be a wife every now and then, it gets a little tough to find some time. Well now the sun is shining and the girls are sleeping, I'm going to enjoy some sunshine and read a book! love y'all!!
Soon after a bible study we all packed up and headed home. All in all it was a great trip and I really look forward to heading to DopeyWalrus again. =o)
The next weekend day was the 4th of July!! The girls and I got up and headed off to church as usual and went over to Moms house to hang out for the day before we headed downtown to the Taste & See Trailer and to watch the fireworks.
It was nice until it started raining AGAIN!
But the kids had fun in the bouncy house while we waited.
Once the rain started The girls and I along with Katie who was the keeper of Natalie =o) hid in the trailer out of the rain for a little while. Hannah found some cherries to keep her busy for a bit. mmm
Thanks Katie for taking such good care of Nat for me! You are too cute!!
When it was close to time for the fireworks to start, Hannah was getting a bit cranky and so we headed to the suburban to wait out of the rain for the "sparklies" to start.
Poor Hannah was so tired she didn't quite make it and it was the end of the line for her. So we tried to head for home. We thought about stopping at Bob & Rhonda's to watch with the Schoolers, but there wasn't any parking and it was getting late, so I turned around ans just then the fireworks started. Hannah perked right up so we headed back downtown to the Trailer and watched most of them from there. It didn't last long before Hannah was REALLY ready to go so off to home we went.
So, that was a really long post and if you made it this far, congratulations! I should really post more often and it wouldn't be so long, but with 2 little ones, and working and trying to be a wife every now and then, it gets a little tough to find some time. Well now the sun is shining and the girls are sleeping, I'm going to enjoy some sunshine and read a book! love y'all!!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment