The first few attempts were a bit...well... messy. =o) But very soon after she started to get it! By the afternoon, things regressed and she was begging for her diaper back. Between Natalie needing attention and my constant focus needed on Hannah I caved. But then I decided I didn't want to give up, I just needed a little help. Someone who could hold Natalie if she needed so I could RUN to the potty when Hannah needed. We needed a hero! A Trig hero! So I called Michelle and asked if I could borrow Julia. I was willing to drop everything and go get her immediately =o) Then I remembered that DUH she had school, so Michelle and I agreed she could come over on Sunday after church and she could stay a couple of days. YAY!! Well then I decided I didn't want to wait until Sunday to try again so we kept on with the training.
The next day was a bit of a struggle for me, Hannah did well, but I was a wreck. It was quite stressfull but the reward was great A POOP IN THE POTTY!! WHOOO HOOO!! Its amazing what a mom can get excited about! By day 3 she was still learning and we had a couple of minor accidents but by day 4 it totally clicked for her! I was totally pleased. For the next 2-3 days we only had 1 pee accident per day, which I think is great! Its still a bit of a handful, she has quite a few "false alarms" when she will say that she has to go, but then gets into the bathroom doesn't go and just wants to play. She is learning that when she tells me that she has to go, I drop what I'm doing and my focus is on her. Its amazing how they figure out how to manipulate mom! But the last thing I want is to ignore it and when she really does have to go. So now I just tell her when we go potty that its not playtime and she needs to go or we leave the bathroom.
On Sunday after church Julia and Hannah Jubilee came with me and we took a trip to the mall. I've been needing some new work clothes for when I go back to work since I wont need to wear a uniform, so I did come back with an outfit. Cute brown pants and a brown and pink top.
After the mall we went to Fred Meyer and got cute matching outfits for Hannah and Natalie to get pictures taken on Tuesday. And on our way out we found these. =oO



We had lots of fun and I am glad to now only have 1 in diapers. I thank the Lord for the patience he has given me this past week and I still pray for more. Welp, thats all folks!


No comments:
Post a Comment