So I'm a few weeks behind, but let me tell you what we've been up to. A few weeks ago Jeremy asked me if I wanted to make cookies for the Sunday School, and I thought YAY how fun! So I made about 6 dozen fish cookies. Can you guess what the story was? Jesus feeding 5000! At least I only had to feed about 50 kids cuz it was a lot of work. Or God is amazing isn't He?
Here are my cookies before heading to the oven.
And when they came out. That first batch was a little fat and too close together so they got better after that.

I had so much fun frosting them and I made Jeremy his very own special cookie, c an you see which one? I had so much fun I am making some more cookies today, not sure what shape they will be since Jeremy had to buy a box of 101 cookie cutters just to get one fish. We'll see how I feel when they get out of the fridge to roll out and cut.
On Saturday the 13th we went to a mini couples retreat and when we got there this cute couple were there.

Then we saved a seat for this cute couple
Apparently, I didn't get anyone to take a pic of Jeremy and I with my camera...So Katie, you have to send me one of us ;o)
But here is the start of our lovely meal. I got so busy eating and worshiping that I didn't pull my camera out after that. =) The teaching was wonderful and Jeremy even said that he liked the forced romanticism at the end when we shared in communion together. It really was a sweet time and nice to spend some time together as a couple without our beautiful little girls for the day. That night we spent the night at Jeremy's parents house to make it a little easier on us to get to church the next morning. Mark and Susan watched Natalie and my mom watched Hannah. So after getting Natalie up and ready and finally finding my keys, I headed over to moms and she had Hannah all dressed up in her Valentines outfit that matched Nat's. They looked soooo stinkin' cute, we had to stop and take a few precious pictures since I didnt get time to get them to JC Penney's to get them pics taken.


Can you feel the love?!

Later that week Jeremy got froggy and jumped on the opportunity to get some spring work done and cleared out the beds for some flowers and split up some of the rhubarb plants we had...I should probably get some after pics =o) We went to the nursery on our last Monday together before I went back to work. It looks really great now!

On Monday the 22nd, was my 1st day back to work after 9 weeks off with my girls. I had a very warm welcome and the boss lady was very excited to have me back and didn't waste any time passing off projects she had stacked up awaiting my return. I am thankful to have such a wonderful boss... no really, she is great and the rest of the team is wonderful too!!

And one last bit of cuteness of what was waiting for me when I came home that day. Notice Hannah's bangs are cut a little.

Well that's all folks!! Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
you guys look so cute in your red valentine's outfits! I have the picture of you and Jeremy on my blog if you can take it from there, if not I'll send it to you! great blog! see you sunday! Katie
forgot to mention how cute those frosted fish cookies are! ok, I mentioned it... I think I'm still pretty cool even if I don't have facebook :o)LOL!!
ok. the fish cookies are cute, but I want to see some pictures of those cute girls! I heard you got valentine pictures... do I get a wallet? am I being too pushy? no? cool! see you soon, Katie
Post a Comment