Last week I took Natalie into her 2 week doctors appointment and she was up to 8 pounds 6 ounces and now 20.5 inches, so she is growing great! That is encouraging to me to continue what I am doing in the feeding department. =o)
This morning was a little rough, I woke up to a crash outside my window and a dog yipe yipe yipe. I knew one of our dogs had been hit by a car. I went downstairs and checked outside to see if Jeremy had heard or seen what had happened. Sure enough he was feeding the dogs and right away I saw Choco and Jack, happily awaiting their food to get into their bowls, but no sign of Brutis. Brutis and Jack often times will take off to go play in the river across the street so Jeremy didnt seem to worried because of where he was at the time he didn't hear what had happened clearly.
Well a little while after Jeremy had left for the day I went to look outside to see if Brutis had returned and sure enough and thankfully he was sitting on the back patio. Immediately I saw that he had a big gash on the top of his head and right above his eye was bloodied up. I knew that he needed stitches so I brought him into the house and called Jeremy.
Now Jeremy pretty much refuses to take any of the animals to the vet, which I struggle with greatly. I would rather take them in...within reason of course, but what can I do? So Jer came home and took a look at him, cleaned him up. He definitely needs stitches, but as I assumed, Jer refuses to take him in to the vet so we'll just keep it clean and bandage him up best we can. I gave him a bath and now my house smells like stinky wet dog. I may have to have Jer give him another bath when he gets home tonight. I did the best I could when 1/2 way through Nat started crying. =o(
Ok so on to some cuteness and the fun pics! I know thats why you are here anyways~ ;o)
Here is Hannah lovin' on her sissy

Hannah being a wonderful and cute big sister again!

Now this one is crazy..This is Natalie at one week old...

This is Hannah at 2 days old. Crazy how much they look alike huh?? Sorry about the crappy lighting in the 1st pic, my camera isnt that great.
Here we took Hannah to Chuck E Cheese for her cousin Damien's birthday last weekend. She had a ball but it was really past her naptime. But she loved "Mouse"!
That night we had what I call...the peanut butter incident. I gave her some apples and a glob of peanut butter to much on and well.... you can see what the result of that was. She had fun. Check out her hair!


I couldn't resist busting out the camera when I saw this. Jeremy and his girls all cuddled up on the couch last night!! I love my family!!

And last but not least, this was the most entertainment this street has seen in a while! A big rig next door got stuck in the mud earlier in the morning, once they were free and clear from that and they were leaving, the driver couldn't quite make that turn out of the drive way. The front wheels on the trailer were completely off the ground and traffic was blocked in both directions! After a few minutes, they made it out by using the 2nd truck behind this one to pull it backwards and then off they went. Pretty entertaining stuff to see right outside your living room window!

That's all folks!
1 comment:
love the baby pictures, they really do look like sisters! I'm not really an animal person, but I kinda feel sorry for the dog :o( looking forward to more baby pictures and to see her cute face on sunday... or thursday even??? see you, Katie
Post a Comment