Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah Kay!

Hannah's 2nd birthday was a success...well, she didn't get a baby sister, but we still had fun!

The party started off with some fun with Uncle Roland and Cousin Damien. BALLOON FIGHT! YAY!!


Then we opened presents!! She was super excited when she opened her baby doll and her new doll house!!
Then we had yummy cake and ice cream!!


Its my party and I'll cry if I want to!!! (Who plans a birthday party during naptime?!!) Thats OK, she did much better and after most everyone left Hannah had her nap time then we headed home for more playtime!!

This is her in her new princess attire and pushing her baby in her new stroller!!

Happy 2nd birthday Hannah Kay!! Love you!!





1 comment:

Katie Ashcraft said...

I didn't know you had a blog Maranda- super sweet, now I have another cool blog to follow! it was fun scrolling thru your blog posts! see you soon, love ya, Katie