Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lots to be thankful for

First, I will thank the Lord for EVERYTHING! He is so good to me and my family, even when we are so far from good!

I am thankful that I found my camera! YAY! now I will be able to post some pictures...when I actually take some! ha ha ha I'll try to get some of Hannah's now not so new room up soon! I would go take some now but she is finally taking a nap! She got to have her weekly play date with Grandma Debbi today while I went to Miss Jane's house to show her how to take care of the church website if I am unable to..especially with baby coming soon!
Speaking of baby, I thank the Lord that I am finally in my last month of pregnancy! Yesterday morning Jeremy got up and went downstairs and then came back up to snuggle a little bit, we have been in deliberations regarding a name for this little girl, well not so much deliberation as it was not being able to get Jer to have a serious discussion about names. I have had a name that I have liked for a while now and he just kept saying "ehhh whatever", and not very excited about it nor did he come up with any other suggestions...except McFred. So for the past few months we have been going with McFred. yep McFred. So yesterday when he came back to bed he said that the name I liked is a good name so we are going with it! Want me to tell you what it is????

HA HA I'm not saying!! neener neener neener! No really...I'm not saying! We are going to keep everyone in suspense until she arrives! With Hannah, her gender was a suprise to everyone until she was born, this time we will suprise everyone with her name! Don't worry, you'll love it =o)

Well, Thanksgiving was a good day! We packed up and headed to Jeremy's grandparents house for the day, hung out with the fam and then just in time for dessert we headed over to the Trigloff's house. It was such a blessing to spend time with them. We truly love this wonderful family! It was also an added bonus that the Ashcraft's were there too! Love them too! =o)~

All in all, life is good. Can't wait to meet this little girl who has been kicking me for so long and kiss her sweet little face!!

Lots of love to all!!

No comments: