Sunday, March 18, 2012

Babies wear diapers

On Thursday when I got home from work I finally got brave enough to really potty train the Nat Monster. Grandma had bought her some new big girl panties and she had even gone on the potty a few times but I knew it was one to just do it.

So we did! I read and used a short book called the 3 day potty training method. I did it with Hannah with great success and so I certainly gave it a go with Nat. With Hannah it took a good solid 3-4days. By day 4 she was consistent with no or very few accidents. But with Nat we started with 2 accidents but not a single one the rest of the day and even into Saturday!!

We had even gone to our friends for the bi-weekly family fellowship and though I was nervous and watched her like a hawk, she still did not pee or poop in her panties!! The hardest part thus far has been her paranoia lol. She is so nervous she is going to pee on something it's pretty stinkin cute. Each time she goes somewhere he will say "don't pee on the..." whatever she is sitting on or something. Lol. She also has been hard to get down for a nap since she has learned that of she says she has to go potty she gets to go downstairs to the potty and get out of bed ;) smart cookie she is.

But I am so proud of by baby..er big girl.!!!

And so glad to be a diaper free house!!!

Just look at this sweet face taking a nap at grandmas today.







2 comments:

Katie Ashcraft said...

I love that little Nat Monster... can't believe how big she is! Good job mom on the potty training!!!

Katie Ashcraft said...

sooo... babies don't wear diapers, what do big girls do then??? waiting on pins and needles!