Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Did you blink? Yep, that was Summer

OK so I know I know I have not blogged all summer, except the last lame test that I did from my phone that I haven't followed up on yet.  SO for your viewing pleasure, here is a bunch of pictures from this summer.  Get ready for this!! 
 Some cupcakes I made for Taelors 6th birthday in June. =o) They were so cute!!


 Hannah shaving with Dad
 Natalie telling me that she is hungry again.
 Attended Nicolle's bridal shower.
 Sam Graduated
 Nat played in the mud in the garden.  This is after I hosed her off.
 And wiped her face since she was eating mud pies.  The funniest thing was when we were on our way inside as Hannah was walking out the door (she had been inside taking a nap) and Hannah looked at Nat and said "Oh, Natalie!" and shook her head.  Hilarious, should have been there.
 We went camping with the church.
Kahleia was there too having fun!

 Gorgeous sunset at Dosewalips
 We took Hannah home.  All 3 girls were tuckered out on the way home. =o)
 4th of July

 Then off to the Schooler family camp.  This was how we roll!  Jammies and boots!  Was a great camping trip, except Hannah ended up with a fever most of the time and wasnt feeling well.  But we still enjoyed some family time together.
 Nat monster getting in on the footy jammy boot action!
 Lake Cresent

 Didn't have time to stop to take pictures when J is driving ;o)~


Then we were off to the CCPO Youth group camp.  It was a little worrisome finding babysitters for the girls, but the Lord worked it out so both Jeremy and I could go.



This was on spider lake where we took a hike around the lake.
Jeremy learning guitar has been fun
Loaded up to go on the hike.  I miss my Charlie dog in the seat.  He was a good dog while we had him.. I'll get to that later.

Church baptism in the park in down town.

Here is Rachel getting baptized in the name of JESUS!!
McLellan kid visit!  We got to play with the kiddos for a day when Ladonna stole them for the week!
All the girls playing in the pool!
I got my hair cut!
Sharing Jesus downtown at the cruz
Hannah's first pony ride.
Eating peanuts with Grandpa Mark.
Chillin' on Grandma Debbi's back porch.
Sprinkler fun!
A visit with my Grandpa Marvin
Oh Look!  Natalie is eating again!
We took a trip to Toys R Us to get some new toys for the Children's Ministry.
Took a trip to the Bug museum



These are a caterpillar kit we got that will soon turn into butterflies!

Some funny carrots from the garden!

A walk in the park with Daddy.
Jesus was with us, even at the park. =o)  If you can't read it, carved in the rail is Yahsua Hamishia translated, Jesus the Messiah!!
A few monkeys hanging around.
Jack Jack
What?!  Natalie eating some more?!
Hannah too!  Their favorite thing to do at Grandma's house!
 
And lastly
Jeremy's truck getting towed away.  He got hit by a young girl in a parking lot and the insurance company totaled his truck, so now we have to go get a new one.

The end.

1 comment:

Katie Ashcraft said...

yay great post!!!! loved all the pictures! you guys did alot of camping, we weren't able to do any camping this summer... and those carrots are disturbing!