Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are you ready for this?!




I FOUND IT!!  My camera is no longer missing!!  I am so happy, there were some great pictures and great memories that I would have missed had I not found it!  I'm embarrassed to say it was in my car, in the passenger side door pocket thingymbop!
So without further adu...adoo...adeux...whatever...Here are the pics and what we have been up to lately.



So the last time I posted pics...or should I say picks of us in the car, we were on our way to the Ashcrafts for a fellowship... so the next time we went, I decided it was time to redeem ourselves and show how happy we were to be going over to their house.
Hannah

Natalie

Me!

Jeremy.
I'm really sure he was excited to be going to, its just that he has to watch the road and all. =o) 


Well, We got to visit and have dinner with some old friends of ours and their kids.  These were some old high school buddies of ours.  Here is little Miss Kendall Pants.  Super cutie and a little spitfire, but she and Hannah played very well together, you can see her all dressed up for the tea party going on upstairs.

Here is Joe and little Clayton.  Doll face...Clay, not Joe ;o)

Mr. Josh.  He is the dad of Kendall and also was our best man in our wedding. 
We had a great time in fellowship and chit chat, made homemade pizza and just had a ball.
.

.
So the other day I was, probably sitting here on the computer and Natalie was in the living room entertaining herself when all got a little quiet.  You know what that means, find the kids... This is where I found her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ON TOP OF THE TABLE!  With no shirt on to top it off.  I just hope this isnt a sign of her adulthood. KIDDING...but really hope not!  =o)

So then I had a birthday!  I had asked Jeremy early in the week if he had put any thought in to the day or any plans since my birthday was on a Saturday, and he said yes and no.  So the night before he said that we were going to go out to dinner with Jeannie and Robert. 
So Saturday came and I was told we were going to the other side of the pond!  So I dropped off the girlies at Grandma and Grandpas and headed over to the church office to meet up with them.  We got on the Southworth ferry and headed over to the big city.
Here is a super cute pic of Jeannie and her Beau. =o)

Me and Jerm
We then drove over to Redmond/Bellevue area and went to this little hole in the wall Italian restaurant.  Funny thing is, that as soon as I stepped out of the car, the Peckham's were there!! hmm. thats weird, but YAY!!  So we sit down and are chit chatting and getting our drink orders, and who else shows up?  Katie and Jeromy!!  WOW this is getting cool!  What is going on here??  I was so blessed to have my peeps come so far to celebrate my birthday. 


Here we are!

It looks like Jeromy was making a move on Jeannie and Katie doesn't look too happy about it...but he was just being a punk and trying to dodge my camera.

  It was SOOO yummy.  Lobster filled ravioli in a cream sauce. YUMMM
Everyones looked so good.


Then at the end they brought me some tiramisu.  It was good, but a little strong on the wine!  For someone who hasn't drank in over 4 years, it was quite strong.  Jeremy and I split it and still didnt finish.

Then towards the end of dinner, Jeremy finally filled me in that were actually going to the Chris Tomlin concert!!!  I was soo excited!!  So off we went down the road to the church-ginormica...I can't remember what it was called..  But anyways, we got stuck in a little traffic and since Jeromy and Katie were a few cars back, Jeremy decided to go for a visit and hopped out of the car we were in and headed over for a stroll!  He is such a nut!!  Well it served him right that when he tried to make his way back to the car we were in...still rolling by the way, he got his shoelace stuck under the wheel and it busted off!  Here he is trying to fix it.  NERD!

Here is Katie's..."did I look angry in that pic", pic.  =o)

Here is me, happy as a clam on my birthday!

We got to the concert and it was pretty cool.  I was starting to get a little worried at first since it took him a while to get around to talking & singing about JESUS!!  Then after Louie Giglio came out and spoke it got WAY better!  So I was just so happy to have my brothers and sisters in the Lord celebrate with praise and worship on my birthday!!  It was a great day!!

1 comment:

Katie Ashcraft said...

you still have one more day to get one post in for June :o)